Are you a Small Business Owner? Or are you working that 9-5 but would love to take that job and shove it? It’s time that you start defining your business.
There are certain things that you must think about to take your current or future business to the next level.
Here are some things that if you don’t know… then you should. You slacker! Get to it!
Defining your business
- What is your business name?
- What does your business do? What products and/or services do you offer? Give lots of details
- List a few top competitors
- How are you different from your competition? What is something that you do better than your competition?
- How would your customers rate your business overall? Products? Service?
- Does your business have the trust of the customers? Would they say that you are reliable?
- How do you charge for your products or services? Do you have a price list? If so, how is it structured?
- Do you have any employees? If so, how many?
If you are ready to take action after reading this, then grab your FREE Business Jumpstart worksheet.
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then don’t worry you are not alone.
It’s harder than one might think to fully define our business plans. The important thing is that you are at least thinking about the answers and the future.
What was the hardest question for you to answer? Tell me below in the comments!